Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

1. Speaking of April 15th...what's the most 'taxing' thing you've done recently?

I am settling y parents’ estates so I have made many visits to banks as well as lawyers.


2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?

DH and I took a taxi from the cruise port to the hotel in Fort Lauderdale where we had left our car while we cruised the Caribbean.


3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago?

I can plan more cruises.


4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a
Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...?

I have chicken at least twice a week and my choice would be a roast chicken dinner.


5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?

Television was black and white back in my day. The shows I remember watching most were “Hockey Night in Canada” and “the Ed Sullivan show”.


6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made?

Not very artistic although I have knit several more baby outfits. People ask me who the outfits are for and my answer is “ If I make them, the babies will come” and so far I think I have found homes for the ones I have made.


7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?

The internet can be slow at time.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I am glad to be back blogging on a regular basis. It is part of my daily routine. My Thursday meme is no longer available so I am going to use Thursday as a day to show pictures of our trip to the Caribbean. It has been a whirlwind of activity since we came back. I am so glad we can get around without the snow and the heavy clothes. It was wonderful to visit with family and friends while we were away.