Tuesday, April 14, 2015

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

 

Tuesday, April 14th, 2015


Favourite things.  

What are you loving these days?

I am so glad to be getting back into my blogging. I took the month of March off while I cruised in the Caribbean. It was wonderful to get away and not do the routine things that I always do.

Cruising is one of my favourite things and is easy to talk about. DH has taken lots of pictures of our time away and I will use my Thursday blog to share them with everyone.

I am also a lover of rainbows. I guess I am always looking for the pot of gold. Haven’t found it yet but the sight of them makes me smile. It is a good day when there is a rainbow in it. I guess that is why I also love prism glass because they create rainbows as well.

I cannot not mention my grandchildren who are the loves of my life. I don’t always get to spend time with my Southern children however thanks to telephones and Skype we keep in touch. My son’s children see me more often because I also babysit them. I have to share my latest chuckle provided by my granddaughter F.

She asked me why am I old. My answer was that her father made me old and that she would make her father old one day as well. At dinner F asked her father why he had made Grammy old and how was she going to make him old. Let’s just say we chuckled over the answers.

I love my family who have been most supportive over the loss of my parents. I also have some wonderful friends who are helping me get through this time.

I am looking forward to brighter, more colourful days with the arrival of Spring!