Tuesday, April 7, 2015

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom


April 7th, 2015


I am so done with Winter... .show me your Spring!

I read on the weather network that Spring is getting shorter. Does that mean winters are longer or is it summer that has the longer time?

I tried to avoid the winter this year by planning a Caribbean cruise. It was wonderful to shed the 10 pounds of clothing. I was able to swim every day and walk in sandals. I didn’t need a raincoat even though I packed one. It was sun, sand and surf every day.

Now I am back to reality and have 3 coats on the go as well as 2 pair of boots. The gloves, and ear muffs as well as the scarf are still in use.

I am out walking every day and looking for signs of Spring. The robins are back and I saw the cardinals flying in the back yard this morning.

Bring on the Spring!