Friday, April 17, 2015

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time

It has been a busy week as we get back to normal. I have managed to get to my swim fit classes as well as include several walks. I stayed with the grandchildren while their parents enjoyed a night away. It was a lot of fun but tiring.

We went back to our dancing classes and we will be taking some samba lessons. This was one dance I could never get the hang of however I will try it one more time.

This weekend we will celebrate C’s birthday. She wants a shopping party at her favourite store. After we shop we will go out for dinner. Happy birthday C!

Feeling Beachie

This week’s co-host is ELIZABETH from SILVER’S REVIEWS. She came up with THE LAST TWO statements.

The statements:

  1. If I had more money I’d change the world and ensure there was peace everywhere.
  2. I’d rather cruise some where than stay in one place. 
  3. Seeing babies makes me happy. 
  4. Could you still miss work after retirement!

Happy Friday Everyone!