Friday, April 10, 2015

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time

 

It doesn’t take long to get back into the groove. I am so glad we had the time away and have come back to slightly warmer weather. At least there is no snow in the forecast.

This weekend will be my Father’s Memorial. Our daughter H is flying in tomorrow and then will drive home with her in-laws. I am also going to babysit my grandchildren so that my son and his wife can enjoy a spa weekend away.

I have to get back into exercising since I didn’t lose any weight while I was on vacation. Let’s hope the sun comes out and the snow is gone for good.

Feeling Beachie

This week’s co-host is ELI from COACH DADDY. He came up with THE LAST TWO statements.

The statements:

  1. I love the feeling of holding a new baby especially after it has had a bath. 
  2. After retiring I am able to travel more.
  3. I once tried to text/email my grandchildren, but it came out to their parents instead
  4. The last thing I want to do when I feel angry is yell and scream.

Happy Friday Everyone!