Friday, February 13, 2015

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time

It has been another busy week. I spent Monday and Tuesday looking after my Dad’s affairs which meant a harrowing trip on Monday to his home town. Have I mentioned I hate winter and especially driving in the winter. Coming home on Tuesday wasn’t nearly as bad, thank goodness. It was also a successful trip. Unfortunately Dad will require some extra care. We all realize that Mom did a lot for him.

I had the pleasure of watching the grands again this week. T was not into napping for either Grammy. Even though he ran around outside in the snow as well as in the playroom, he would not go down. F loves her cupcakes and her Valentine’s gift. E enjoyed receiving some beautiful paper so she can write more notes.

Yesterday DH and I had lunch out with our Retiree group. We celebrated Valentine’s Day as well as Chinese New Year. It is the year of the Ram in the Chinese calendar. We have no rams in the family.

We have a dance tonight and a social tomorrow.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend!

Feeling Beachie

This week Elizabeth from Silver Reviews is my co-host. She came up with the last two statements.

The statements:

  1. Did you notice that there are a lot or old TV shows being rerun these days?
  2. The sun is on a hiatus for the winter. Please come back soon. 
  3. Since it has been so cold out I haven’t done as much walking.
  4. Would you ever take a cruise?

Happy Valentine’s Day!