Friday, January 9, 2015

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time

 

Feeling Beachie

It certainly is very cold this week. Fortunately we have been able to stay cozy at home. I have even got the “sit and be fit” video out so that I can get some exercise.

My poor grandchildren have all been sick this week. E has a red rash on her arms and legs so she can’t go to school. F had a fever but slept it away and little T just feels miserable and wants Mommy time. They came for a visit yesterday just for a break away from home.

It is even very cold in Charleston where my other grandchildren are located. They are thankful for their hats, mitts and scarves they got for Christmas.

We are looking forward to a dance on Saturday night.

This week’s co-host is Jennifer Farwell – she came up with the last 2 statements:

The statements:

    1. February is my birthday month.
    2. Ice cream reminds me of being at a birthday party.
    3. Would you work if you didn’t have to?
    4. One word to describe me is happy.

Happy Friday Everyone!