Friday, January 30, 2015

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

Feeling Beachie

Half-Past Kissin' Time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It looks like January is going to leave us in the cold and is blowing itself out like a hurricane. The wind is whipping up what little snow we have on the ground. There has been an extreme cold alert set up as well. Time to stay cozy in the house.

I am still waiting on more paper work for my Dad. Does no one want to get paid? On the good news side, the Granny Tea is a go. We have set the date for Saturday, June 13th, 2015. We have the support of the Heart and Stroke Foundation and everyone is gung-ho. My mother would be so proud of her granddaughters and the work they are doing on her behalf.

In the meantime I am trying to get back into a routine. We are still missing our dancing however I am swimming and babysitting again.Now I just have to catch up on some reading time.

Happy Friday Everyone!

This week’s co-host is ELIZABETH from SILVER – she came up with the last two statements:

The statements:

  1. Did you  buy the lottery ticket for tonight?
  2. Sometimes you really need to step away from a situation to get a better view.
  3. If I were able to travel more  I would cruise around the world.
  4. Different ways of sharing ideas makes for a fun world.