Friday, December 19, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Feeling Beachie

Only 6 more days until Christmas. The shopping is done but not the wrapping which I hope to do today. The baking would be done except I use the same pans and we keep eating it.

I should be sleeping except DH has a terrible cold and is snoring at the moment. Oh well I can pace myself for the rest of the weekend.

I didn’t send any Christmas cards in the mail this year. Instead I found an e-card sight and sent my cards by e-mail. For those who don’t have e-mail I have been phoning directly to wish them a Merry Christmas.

To my blogging friends I also

Wish a Merry Christmas!

This week’s co-host is Elizabeth from Silver’s reviews – she came up with all the statements:

The statements:

  1. I would never want to go back to work.
  2. Do you always get up in the middle of the night? I do that is why I am writing this at 3:30 in the morning.
  3. Christmas is my favorite holiday because I get to spend time with my family.
  4. Realizing that I am getting old makes me frustrated.