Tuesday, November 25, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Tuesday, November 25/14

How Full is your glass?

Time out for Mom

 

I am not much of a drinker so my glass is not full of wine or a gin and tonic. I prefer a glass of orange juice or water.

I have to go with my glass is full as I use glass as the imagery of life. I have a wonderful husband who loves to do housework, yard work and cook. I have 3 fabulous children who all married terrific people. I have amazing grandchildren ranging in age from 1 1/2 years to 16 years of age. I am retired from a job I enjoyed and have the time to travel even if the money is sometimes hard to find.

I still have both of my parents who live 4 1/2 hours away although I talk to my mother every day on Skype. I also have my 2 sisters and a brother to keep in touch with.

I am writing my memoirs (sort of) on my blog on Mondays and I am so pleased to be joined each week by so many other bloggers.

I am blessed to have my health to able read and knit and crochet. I can walk by myself and still go up and down stairs. Driving my car allows me to maintain my independence as well.

Thank you Lesley for your wonderful prompts. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers!