Thursday, October 23, 2014

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

 

It is time to Ponder with Brenda

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

 

Today’s word is Tire:

Before we start any journey we always have our tires checked. In the past we have blown a tire. Had a tire go flat and had to replace a tire so now we check before we leave home.

I tire easily these days especially after I have been chasing the grandchildren. They love to run and swing and slide. I maybe tired however I don’t have to pay for a gym membership. The grandchildren really keep us active.

Now that I am not working my wardrobe is simple. I do not need to attire myself with fancy clothes especially high heels.

Do you ever tire of hearing someone else talking only about themselves? I would never do that because I blog instead. This way you can read as much as you like and never tire of me.

Being retired means I am not as tiresome as I was when I was working. If I had known how good retirement was, I would have done it sooner.

Are you tired yet!