Friday, October 10, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time                       feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

It is Friday and time for Friday Fragments with Mrs. 4444. I have been looking forward to it all week long. We have enjoyed our week with our grandchildren. We have spent most of our time with our grandson E. We have become experts at the car line as we pick him up from school.

Daughter H has spent most of her week volunteering at grandson L’s school. She is running the Book Fair. There have also been some pickups there too.

We are enjoying the warm weather. Apparently is quite cool at home. We will be going back to rain next week.

We have also planned our Caribbean cruise for March. We think we got a good deal. I can hardly wait. We also found out that another couple we have travelled with has signed up for the 50 day cruise for next October. Now we will have even more fun.

Lastly, I am sure that everyone knows about my new meme. I have been telling everyone about it all week long. It is called Memory Mondays. I hope that if you thought about writing a memoir this could be a good place to start. Please join me on Mondays.

This week’s co-host is Pam from Trooppetrie- she came up with the last two statements:

The statements:

  1. Today is going to be a good day, spending it with our grandchildren.
  2. Weather is little  more about fact than fiction.
  3. To have a friend you must work at keeping in touch.
  4. I wish I had been more studious in high school and not taken the easy subjects.

Happy Friday Everyone!