Tuesday, September 30, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

If you could be immortal for one day; what would you do?  -

Leslie has us thinking again! Being immortal or living forever? One day is not enough! Could I have a month or a year? Could I be immortal forever?

There is so much to see and do. I could visit Australia and New Zealand with out the fear of flying. I could cruise around the world. I wouldn’t need to buy medical insurance to leave the country.

I want to see my grandchildren graduate from University and get married. I would love to babysit my great grandchildren and watch them grow up.

I would like to know that I would not grow old. Growing old is painful. All those little aches and pains. No arthritis, Alzheimer's or dementia.

I think everyone wishes for immortality at some point in their lives. I will keep on wishing.