Monday, September 15, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.

Here are the Questions:

1. Today is MAKE A HAT day... Will you be participating?

No! I don’t wear too many hats because they give me a head ache.


2. September is National Chicken Month... Your favorite way to make/eat chicken?

I love chicken and will eat it most ways. I like chicken alfredo, chicken casserole, roast chicken. BBQ’d chicken and even leftover chicken.


3. Have you decorated for Autumn yet?

Not yet. Probably after the Canadian thanksgiving which is Columbus Day in the States.


4. Soup season is almost here... Do you make your own soups?  Have a favorite?

Absolutely! In fact we had beef vegetable soup on Saturday. We need more turkey stock and will make it soon.

My 5th question is:

Have you started baking for fall?