Friday, July 25, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

Half-Past Kissin' Time       

Feeling Beachie

This is a short and quick frag today. It has been a very busy week with the grandchildren. On Monday we had all 6 for both lunch and dinner. It was a wonderful afternoon spent at the playground. The younger ones napped on the way to and from.

Tuesday was a day to recover. Wednesday was a drive for a “play day” with my girlfriend B. We met for lunch and saw the play “I’ll be back before midnight”. Daughter H made the trip with me while D H chilled at home.

Our grandson E has made a friend with the neighbour child. They play very well together. E insists on staying around just for a few minutes of his time.

Today we are off to our Centre island where there is an amusement park with lots of rides. It should be fun especially as grandson T will be able to participate for the first time. He was too young last year.

Well I am off to catch a bus. Will catch up with everyone later.

This week’s co-host is Tami from Pretty Perplexing. She came up with the last two statements

The statements:

  1. I find my grandchildren very funny and enjoy their company.
  2. My favorite dessert is ice cream.
  3. Why do I always plan for a rainy day?
  4. My favorite time of the day is the morning because I get to plan a beautiful day.