Tuesday, June 17, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

Tuesday, June 17/14


What  makes you feel the most confident/attractive/sexy?

Age has a lot to do with how we thinks of ourselves. When I was younger I tried to maintain my weight. I kept my hair dyed to hide the gray. I wore high heel shoes and trendy outfits. Now that I am retired I can sit back and relax.

I am trying not to gain anymore weight however my body shape is a pear. I am short, fat and wide however I can still hug my grandchildren and a lap they sit on for reading. I wear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate to the occasion mostly flats or walking shoes. I still love my jewellry and I figure people will look at the jewellry and ignore the rest of me.

Am I sexy? D H thinks so and he is the only one who matters.

I learn a long time ago that this is me and if I want to be happy I don’t worry about what other people think.

Have a wonderful, happy week!