Tuesday, June 3, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

 

Tuesday, June 3/14
How to woo you?   
What special things does your partner do to flirt, or romance you?

D H and I have been married for 41 years this June. We started out as a high school romance. He was actually my grade 11 math tutor. Anyone remember trigonometry? I failed it. He helped me pass math that year. My mother found him for me. Unfortunately I did not appreciate him and let him go.

Fate intervened when I was older and wiser. I discovered he was the man of my dreams. He finished university and we got married. I originally wanted 12 kids however we settled on 3 within 2 and a half years. It was all we could afford.

We have had our ups and downs although we stay together for the sake of the children and grandchildren. WE have been extremely lucky and share many loves together including our love of travel and cruising. D H does the planning and do the enjoying.

D H does the cooking and the cleaning while I do the laundry. I watch my TV shows and he watches his. We watch `Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy`together. He takes the pictures and put them on the blog.

My advice to newlyweds is KISS (Keep it simple, stupid) WE do a lot of kissing.

 

 

-