Sunday, June 8, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.  A special shout out this week to Judy from Retired-not-Tired for getting Heather off her butt and getting the questions up!

Here are the Questions:


1. It's email week - do you still use email for communication?  How do you keep in touch with most people?

I use a lot of emails to communicate with my friends. I loved writing letters and using snail mail however I have replaced it with emails.

2. Today is Donald Duck Day - in his honour, we're asking what makes you Quackers?

I get all quacked up by my grandchildren. They keep me in stitches most of the time.

3. Tomorrow is Iced Tea Day - sweet or unsweet? flavored? lemon?  not at all?

I have learned to like sweet tea however I won’t drink plain tea and add sugar because it just doesn’t taste the same.


4. How is your garden growing?

D H is the gardener in the family. We grow a lot of perennials such as hostas and primrose as well as azaleas. We lost our Rhode drum to the cold weather.

My 5th question is:

Have you read a good book lately?