Sunday, May 11, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.

 

Here are the Questions:


1. How was your Mother's Day?

My Mother’s Day was very quiet. I heard from all of my children and grandchildren. We were supposed to have dinner at our daughter C’s however her husband P was ill. It has been postponed until next weekend. I also called my mother to wish her a Happy Mother’s Day.

2. Heather's favorite NASCAR driver won yesterday, so she's asking - do you watch any auto racing?  racing of any type?  Do you have specific drivers/athletes that you follow?

Sorry Heather no NASCAR here. The only sport I might watch is curling. We don’t have any Sports Channels on the TV>

3. It's National Bike Week - do you bicycle?

Years ago however it is safer for the world if I stay off a bike.

4. Have you had a yummy new food or tried a new recipe lately?

I pretty well stick to the tried and true recipes. Usually the easier the better. This week I made Rice Krispie squares for the grandchildren and for the dancing class.

My 5th question is:

In Canada the first long weekend of summer is called Victoria Day and will be celebrated on Monday, May 19th. The US celebrates Memorial Day on May 26th. My question is do you plan to celebrate it?