Thursday, May 29, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Feeling Beachie         

 

The statements:


  1. I drink coffee in the AM and tea for the rest of the day.
  2.   I read a lot of books that I have reviewed this year.
  3. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky but then I know I make my own luck.
  4. Given the choice between work and being retired I’d pick being retired. If I had known it was this much fun I would have done it sooner.


D H and I have travelled to Charleston South Carolina to visit our grandchildren. L has a concert today. He is going to be a monkey. We are also going to give our daughter H and son-in-law W a date night so they can celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary. Our granddaughter R is celebrating the end of the school year with a dinner and roller skating as well.


It is quite warm here however we have started swimming before dinner. We try to exercise in the water much to the amusement of the grandchildren. It is finally warm and we are enjoying the sunshine. Hopefully we can get to the parks and do some walking soon.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Have a good time with your grandchildren and tell H&W I miss their fragments:)
    Its still too cold here for the water, I'm trying to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am semi-retired and love it. I wouldn't mind full-time retirement but I must wait a while longer. Charleston is a beautiful city...great walking place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift to watch the children so they can celebrate their anniversary. Swimming before dinner sounds refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list, Judy. And I wholeheartedly agree with your nos. 1 and 3. I don't do book reviews and I am not retired yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky but then I know I make my own luck.-- this made me smile. True words of wisdom.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete