Friday, April 18, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

 

            

Feeling Beachie

This week’s co-host is William from The Devil Speaks!

The statements:

  1. I sometimes require a lot exercise because I like my desserts.
  2.   Sometimes I walk if the weather is nice.
  3. it is very unusual but I don’t like to cook. I prefer to bake.
  4. Is it illegal to be this happy?

Speaking of happy it has been a fairly good week. Only 2 real negatives. The first is DH was a little under the weather on Tuesday and Wednesday but is better now. My grandchildren and DIL were also sick so there was no playtime at their house this week.

Monday was a lot of fun. I got together with 5 ladies who have retired from Bell. We had a lovely lunch and one of the girls won a pot of daffodils for wearing Bunny ears. We had a lovely talk about Dementia and the ways of avoiding it as well as the general awareness of this dreadful disease.

On Tuesday it was another luncheon. I met up with some of my former co-workers. One is going to retire and will join us in the exclusive club.

On Wednesday instead of my regular play date, I managed to find a doctor willing to take us. Big thanks to my sister B for asking her doctor to take us on. We have an appointment on Tuesday. Wish us luck.

We are learning “West Coast Swing” at our dance classes. It is a lot of fun as well as a lot of work.

This is a quiet weekend however we look forward to seeing our friends N and M on Sunday. The family dinner will be on Monday. Not only will we celebrate Easter we will also celebrate C’s birthday.

Happy Easter Everyone!