Tuesday, January 28, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Tuesday, January 27, 2014

The Rule of Three

They say things come in 3s: 

What's your favourite list of Three Things.

Time out for Mom

The best 3 things that I have had are my three children. We didn’t start out to have 3. I actually wanted 12 because I was fascinated with the story “Cheaper by the Dozen”.

My son and daughter also have 3 children. Between them I have 3 girls and 3 boys. Thank you for the wonderful grandchildren.

I thought of things you buy that come in 3’s. Milk has 3 bags, socks come in three pairs per package and so does some underwear.

Unfortunately some tragedies come in 3’s. I never go to just one funeral it seems I go to 3. If one thing breaks down in the house I wait for the other 2 to happen as well.

Wishes are usually granted in 3’s so I will wish for health, happiness and family.

 

Everyday Ruralty

 

QUESTIONS

  1. Have you tried any DIY cleaning products or skin care products from the many recipes on the internet?  No not from the internet however I have a book with all of the uses for vinegar and one of the recipes called for apple cider vinegar and water to help with weight loss. It tasted terrible and I would rather go dancing to lose the weight.
  2. Do you like to enter sweepstakes, giveaways, or prize drawings? No. I used to be all it ever got me was spam and irritating phone calls.
  3. How often do you visit your local library? Do you have a local library? We love to visit our local library. It makes for a wonderful walk in the spring and fall. I also love to go with my grandchildren to story hour.
  4. Do you have a simple mobile phone or one that does lots of things? I have a “hello & goodbye” mobile phone. It is used for emergencies only.
  5. Tell me something new or interesting. Please:) Unfortunately there is much to report. We are still stuck inside because of the cold weather although DH is looking to redo the kitchen floor. He thinks he has found something on sale at Home Depot.