Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY & HODGE PODGE

 

Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge...

I'll be taking a break from the Hodgepodge next week (12/24) because CHRISTMAS!, but will be back to ring in the New Year the week after (12/31).

1. Do you believe in miracles?

Yes! Every day is a miracle. I can find something wonderful every day. A conversation with my mother or my grandchildren keeps me believing in miracles.

2. What's a recent fad you admit to trying?

Sorry i am not really into fads. I am set in my ways and like it. My kids want me to try an e-reader however I like my books. On the cruise I saw a lot of people using them e-readers so I am thinking I should get on that bandwagon.


3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?

I have always like peppermint patties.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.

I am going to choose “cold as ice” because I have had a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit however that all changed last night. The grandchildren came for dinner and Santa made a surprise visit. My “Santa Baby” Christmas tree was a huge hit. The youngest grandson danced for us. It really warmed my heart.

5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else's home? Still friends?

Not that I can think of and yes I am still friends with all of my friends.


6.  'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew?

I was feeling like Grinch however I am now Buddy the Elf.


7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.

I have been quoting “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” as we gradually get into the spirit. Decorating the house and having the grandchildren over have made a big difference.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I would like to thank everyone who followed my blog while I was cruising this year. I could become very boring next year as I stay home and work on being retired.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

IMG_9974

IMG_9975

IMG_9973