Thursday, November 7, 2013

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

To my regular followers I apologize that I cannot participate in my usual blogs. Being halfway away from home and with very poor internet I can’t keep up. I will continue to post our daily activities while we cruise through Europe.

Our first Port of Call after 6 days at sea was Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands. It was wonderful to have our feet planted firmly on the ground. Originally we were scheduled to join a group of 12 people however some mix ups occurred and 6 of us grab a taxi. We toured the island and got some wonderful pictures.

21

This is Santa Cruz as seen from the ship. Can you see the opera house?

11

This is the flower rock.

22

Climbing the mountain with a view of the ocean.

40

Reaching the top of the mountain. What a vista!