Friday, November 29, 2013

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS–NO FILL INS

 

Happy Black Friday! We are on the Atlantic Ocean again and heading for home. We have 6 sea days in a row and there are lots of activities to keep us busy. In fact I am being Clubbed to death. I have joined the writer’s club which requires at least one page of writing every day. We are receiving wonderful tips and starting sentences. We also have to use 4 words in our stories.

The other club I have is the Knitter’s Club and I have been shown a better way to sew my sweaters together. Hopefully they will be done by the time I get home. Lastly I am participating in the book club. Our new book is The Color of the Dog Running Away  by Richard Gwyn. So far the discussion have been interesting. The previous book The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver was not well-liked however I enjoyed it. I think because I am Canadian and the book had a little of American history references. Just wonderful to read books I wo0uld never have heard of.

Besides all of the morning activities we have our dancing in the Ocean Bar with the Neptunes who are much improved since they got a new bass player. We have had some impromptu concerts with Dana on the piano as well as dancing with Matt in the Crow’s Nest.

Yesterday we enjoyed a wonderful turkey dinner in the well-decorated dining room.

IMG_9718

IMG_9739

IMG_9733