Monday, October 21, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer:

1. This Wednesday is National Canned Food Day - do you eat canned food?  What is your favorite?

I love Campbell’s Tomato soup.


2. Are you dressing up for Hallowe'en next week?  Are you doing anything special for this holiday?

Yes! I brought our cat and mouse costumes to wear on the cruise. They better have a Halloween party. D H is taking his wine glass around to collect his treats.


3. Have you ever taught someone to drive? What advice do you have to give to Wayne who is teaching Robyn to drive?

No. I have no patience. As a matter of fact I don’t care to let anyone else drive. Wayne have lots of patience.

4. What bad habit do you need to break?

Interrupting and completing others sentences.

And here is my 5th Question:

Do you prefer to drive or be driven?