Friday, October 25, 2013

FRIDAY FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

This week’s co-host is Carla from Random Rambings! she came up with the last two statements!

This week’s statements:


1) I wear the color black a lot. It goes with all of the other colours I have in my closet.


2) I think that grandchildren make the need for a gym membership unnecessary.


3) Ugh! long car rides are getting on my nerves! Time to get on the cruise ship and let someone else do the driving.


4) Retiring was a major accomplishment and taking lots of cruises in my spare time.

Speaking of our trip so far, today is the day we get on the ship for our 42 day adventure. We left home last Sunday and arrived in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. We stopped in Charleston to visit the grandchildren and their parents. We celebrated the fall birthdays with a dinner at Ruby Tuesdays on Tuesday. On Wednesday we took our usual walk in Caw Caw with grandson E as our guide. We were looking for the migrating birds who have not arrived yet because it has been so warm however I expect that will change very soon. Here are some pictures from the walk.

IMG_7648

IMG_7653

IMG_7676

IMG_7670