Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?

I am still happy-go-lucky and I don’t need a lot of sleep.


2. What's more important-history or science? Why?

Difficult choice since a lot of science makes history. Where would we be without the inventions that have changed our world.


3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?

The only bean  I like is a string bean although I like both the green and yellow variety.


4. What's something people come to your town to do?

I live in a major tourist city so they come for sports, hockey baseball, basketball, tennis golf etc.. We have a large theatre district as well. We just hosted the Film Festival as well as the Just for laughs festival. There is so much to do in our city.


5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.

I am retired so I don’t do meetings anymore.


6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?

Can’t think of an event at the moment.


7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?

Write about what you know.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

We are less than a month away from our big cruise. We are trying to fit in as many visits with our friends as we can since it will be close to Christmas by the time we return. We are so glad to be back dancing. We are learning how to “slow foxtrot” which is a popular dance on the cruise. We are spending quality time with the grandchildren because they grow up too fast for my liking. So I am off to lunch with my friend B tomorrow and the Friendship Group ladies on Friday. Have a good week everyone.