Monday, September 9, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. September is Better Breakfast month - if time, money, calories etc. were no object, what would you have for breakfast?

My favourite breakfast is orange juice, coffee, grapefruit and a bowl of cream of wheat. I have it every morning on the cruise ship. I will have a piece of french toast as a treat if I am really hungry.

2. How often do you do a major clean out?

I am not the cleaner in the family however we usually plan a party and then do a major clean out.

3. What makes you feel appreciated?

My grandchildren appreciate me and I think my children do too. Of course D H is always appreciative.

4. If you had the choice, would you employ someone to help around your home/life?  Maid, Nanny, Cook, Butler or some other form of help?

Yes I would especially as we are getting older. I would love to have a handyman. Of course all repairs would be free. D H does everything himself however it may be getting to be too much for him.

For my 5th question:

How do you prepare for Fall?