Tuesday, July 23, 2013

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

I am joining a new blogging meme and i hope everyone joins in.

Everyday Ruralty

QUESTIONS

  1. Do you use any type of water filter (pitcher or sink mount)?  No our water is filtered before it comes into the house.

2. Do you have any tips for staying hydrated in the warmer weather? Drink lots of water and stay in the shade as mush as possible. We restrict our air conditioning so we keep the drapes drawn to keep the sun and heat out.

3. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? It is naturally straight and I have stopped coloring it so it is now naturally gray.

4. Are you on top of all the chores/work you do, or are you always running behind? Since I have retired I can stay on top of my chores.

5. If you could sing a song to Wendell, what would it be? “You are my Sunshine”