Sunday, July 7, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. What is your favourite summer activity?

I used to love to swim however I am not as close to cottage anymore.

2. Do you have a honey-do list? or a to-do-list of your own?

There is always work to do around the house. We need new siding on the house and of course we need to paint again.

3. Would you go for a massage?  Facial?  Spa treatment?

I do like a massage. They are a favourite gift from my children.

4. What was the last song you danced to?

We dance every week so unfortunately I can’t name a particular song. I think we danced a rumba for our last dance.

My 5th question this week is ...

Have you started your Christmas shopping?