Monday, July 15, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Acting Balanced

 

Here are the Questions:

1. July is National Ice Cream month - are you celebrating?

Ice cream is always served year round in my house. This week D H complained about too much in the freezer so I had ice cream for lunch to make room for more meat.

2. What is your favourite rainy day activity?

Rainy days will find me in front of the TV with my knitting and crocheting. In between D H and I will play a game of “Hand and Foot”.

3. What is the one book from High School that you remember reading most?  Why?

“Great Gatsby” and I hate the story now. It was so dissected right down to the symbolism of a street light. However on the upside it is a favourite Jeopardy question and get it right every time.

4. Have you ever visited Charleston, SC?

Yes and we love it. Can’t wait to come in October.

My 5th question is:

What do you serve for lunch when you have guests coming?