Sunday, June 2, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

1. June 3rd is National Repeat Day - what word or phrase do you find yourself repeating? I repeat...

Are you ready to play “hand and foot” so that I can beat you?

2. Who do you feel is a real hero?

Mothers and fathers are the real heroes in this day and age.

3. Are you interested in traveling to countries where most people don't speak the same language as you?

We love to travel and I appreciate when I am spoken to in English and I would go anywhere even if they didn’t speak English.

4. It's also dairy month - what is your favourite dairy or dairy-like (for you vegans and allergy sufferers) food or recipe?

I love rice pudding!

My 5th question is:

How do you celebrate your anniversary?