Sunday, May 19, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. May is National Asparagus Month - do you like it?  Haves a favourite recipe?

I am not a big asparagus fan however I like it with a cheese sauce or grilled on the BBQ.

2. May is also National Salad month... what's your favourite salad?

Caesar salad is my favourite when I am out for dinner however at home D H prepares a mean salad with greens, apples, cucumbers, flax salad, cranberries and carrots which I dress with 3 cheese ranch dressing.  Yum!

3. Laundry Question: Fabric Softener yea or nay?  How do you keep your clothes soft and static free?

I gave up on fabric softeners because of allergies so I use vinegar instead. I use a dryer sheet to soften the clothes.

4. Do you speak more than one language?  What language would you love to learn?

I have a little French however it would only get me into trouble. i read it better than I talk it. I tried to learn Chinese however that was also a failure.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

What needs to be replaced in your house?