Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

 

Tuesday, March 12th, 2013

"Keep it, toss it, burn it, sell it  "

In the same vein as last Chat's game, except this time I am giving you the items:

1.  old high school/alma mater tshirt – Tossed it long ago.

2.  love  letter from old flame who broke your heart – Never had an old flame however I have kept all of the letters written to me by my hubby the year before we got married. We got engaged and I went to Europe for 7 weeks and he went Northern Quebec in almost total isolation.

3.  engagement ring -- from when you said "no" – Again I never had one – Hubby is my only love.

4.  vinyl edition of what was "your song" - you can dowload from iTunes anyway – Yes I have my vinyl albums – “The Crew cuts” and “The Herman Hermits”.  They are included in hubby’s 500 albums.