Sunday, March 31, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. Do you prank on April Fool's Day?  What's the best prank you've done or had done to you?

No I haven’t. I did get caught in a newspaper prank a few years ago.


2. Is it Spring where you are yet?

There are signs however I still have 3 coats on the go and haven’t given up my sweaters yet.


3. Mint Green seems to be the 'hot color' for spring this year... either that or NEON ... which do you prefer?

I love all green colours. I bought a green t-shirt when I  was in Charleston in February.


4. Wayne joined the 21st century this week... he's now got a cell phone and it's an Android smart phone... and he wants to know if you've got a smart phone and if you do, what's your favourite app or game? 

Sorry Wayne. I use my cell phone and all it says is hello and goodbye.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

Do you plant a garden from seed or from plants purchased at a garden centre?

1 comment: