Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

Thanks to Les for hosting the Tuesday Coffee Chat.

 

"What makes you lose track of time? "

On average, how long does it take you to write a blog post?
A couple of minutes?   An hour?

 

I am a fairly plain blogger. I can add pictures however I haven’t gotten into the videos. I answer most of the blogging questions from the top of my head so they are in real time.  I have found a blog to link  for every day of the week. On Wednesday’s I actually have 2 – Wordless Wednesday as well as Wednesday Hodge Podge.

I started blogging as a way to keep in touch with friends and family and as a record of our trips. D H takes the pictures for me and he puts a lot of effort into thinking about the different topics. Taking pictured also helps to keep us moving since we tend to take pictures of our surroundings rather than people.

I love the interaction that I have gotten when I link to various other blogs. It is nice to hear from people around the world who have different experiences. They are extremely supportive of my efforts.

As far as losing time I can forget about time in the bath. I often read or sleep in the bath. I can lose time when I play with my grandchildren. We get caught up in our reading and playing.

Otherwise I am rather rigid about time. D H and I share the computer so we alternate using it. Right now he is making his breakfast and watching his TV shows while I right this. He will get the computer back and I will get dressed and have my breakfast. D H has a lunchtime program on TV so I will get the computer back. I try to Skype my mother and daughter at this time. I also read through the other blogs and make my comments. This is also the best time to go through my e-mails although I have very few.

I am retired so TIME is my friend. I have lots of it.