Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

 

1. Turkey-love it or leave it? White meat or dark?  What's your favourite thing to make using leftover turkey?

Love it! White meat! Turkey soup!

2. Gotta burn off all those carbs the day after a holiday feast so which would you rather do-run a 10K or climb a mountain?

Climb a mountain. I am a walker not a runner.

3. Do you feel like social networking has made your relationships better or worse? Explain!

I love the fact that blogging has introduced me to so many people as well as keeping in touch with my family.


4. How do you find and express gratitude for the hard things in your life?

I am thankful that I don’t have to go to work.  I just say “Thanks”

5. In the US the day after Thanksgiving has been dubbed 'Black Friday'.  Is most of your holiday shopping done live and in person or is done more through the magic of the Internet? How do you feel about stores opening at midnight on Thanksgiving?  Will you be out amongst the masses on Friday?

I don’t shop Black Friday and this year most of my Christmas gifts will be homemade.

6. Speaking of the color black-which black item in your wardrobe would you say is your favourite?

I Love my black pants. I can dress them up with a sweater or a sexy top.

7. What do you appreciate about your life today?

I very much appreciate that I am retired. I went back to visit the girls at work yesterday and even they can hardly wait to retire. They will even have to work Christmas Day.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

To all of my American blogger friends – I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!