Thursday, November 29, 2012

THRIVING THURSDAY–PONDERING WITH A PURPOSE

 

Pondering with a Purpose - In laws
Photobucket

This Week's prompt: In-Laws

Do you love your in-laws? Do your in-laws love you?
As the holidays approach I realize this is a great thing to talk about... we all have them... either Mothers or Fathers in Law, Sisters or Brothers in Law, Sons or Daughters in law.... no matter how isolated we are .... unless we are only children who never married ... there is an in-law in your life! So tell me....  do you love them and do they love you back?

Unfortunately I have lost both my father-in-law, mother-in-law and one brother-in-law on my husband’s side of the family. We also barley keep in touch with his other brother. I have a sister-in-law with exactly the same name, believe it or not.

Now in my own family I have 2 brother-in-laws married to my sisters. I am very close to my younger sister’s husband who will celebrate his birthday on Saturday. We just enjoyed a wonderful day last Sunday. They attended the play with us. My other sister and her husband live far away so we see very little of them. We are not as close. I also have a sister-in-law who is an amazing seamstress however again we are not close.

Now in our immediate family I have 2 son-in-laws who we love dearly. They married our daughters and take excellent care of them. I also have a beautiful daughter-in-law who is fabulous.

I hope they love me back as I love them all.