Saturday, November 3, 2012

SIX WORD SATURDAY

 

SIX WORD SATURDAY

Thanks to CallMeCate for hosting Six Word Saturday. This weeks words are:

November already! Time flies! Having Fun!

I can hardly believe that November is here already. Where has the time gone? I have been retired for a full 10 months and can’t believe everything I have gotten done. There are only 51 days until Christmas.

I am looking forward to Christmas this year. We hope to have the whole family together. That has not happened since my oldest grandson L was a baby. That was also the year my son got married. My youngest grandson E has never had a Christmas with Grammy and Grampy. Let’s hope the weather will work in our favour so their trip North is safe.

Speaking of safe I want to say to my American bloggers that I am relieved you survived Hurricane Sandy. Also that your election is coming to a close. Even Canadians are affected by the outcome as well as we are tired of the interruptions to our TV programming.

Let’s get ready to party!