Sunday, November 4, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on th .e four standard questions you answered!

Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions:

1. What is your favourite thing about November?

My favourite part of November is anticipating Christmas.

2. What was the last thing that you bought that you regretted soon afterwards?

I have been on a tight budget lately however I would have to say the Halloween candy. We bought too much.

3. What is your go to snack food?

Cookies if they are in the house or ice cream. On my diet it is plain popcorn.

4. Do you believe that newspapers should charge for their online content? 

I will not pay to read about the news from a newspaper. I will go out and pick up the free commuter paper. I will miss the comics and I am looking for an alternative.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

Were you prepared for Hurricane Sandy?