Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HODGE PODGE WEDNESDAY

 

 

1.  What rule of life should never be broken?

I think the rule about killing. No one has the right to take a life.


2.  What's your favourite family recipe?

Everyone in our house loves apple pie.


3.  Is the media manipulative?

I don’t let it manipulate me.


4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favourite Bond?

I have never seen a Bond movie and have no plans to see the new one.


5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?

I hope  people never say I am getting old. My body may disagree but I hope my outlook stays young.


6.  What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?

 I have never been to the Empire State building. New York state is close to us.


7.  Where's your favourite tree?

It is a toss up between a harlequin maple and a pine tree.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Speaking of trees when I die I would like my ashes to be buried under a tree that is planted for me. The harlequin maple because I love harlequin books or the pine tree because Christmas is my favourite holiday.