Sunday, September 9, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me -
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions

1. What is your favourite memory you made while on walk?

The best walk D H and I took was to Marsh that had been saved from a developer who wanted to put up million dollar homes and landfill the marsh.  D H worked on the plans to save this marsh.  We love it any time of the year.

2. Do you prefer to live in the city, suburbs or country?  Why?

I have always lived in the city although I spent my summers at a cottage in the country.  My grandparents also lived on a farm when I was younger.  Now that I am retired I really appreciate our home in the city.  We can walk to 4 grocery stores as well as the post office.  We also have public transit outside our door and 5 Hospitals less than 10 minutes away so I guess I prefer to live in the city.

3. Post the cutest kid/pet/whatever picture you have taken lately?

D H takes the pictures however I think this is cute:

pic004

4. What is your favourite recipe made with apples?

I love apples.  I use them to make apple pies as well as apple crisp.  I am looking forward to the new crop.

My 5th question is:

Do you dress up for Halloween?