Sunday, September 23, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions

1. What room in the house do you try your hardest to keep clean?

Bathroom

2. How do you describe your blog to someone you just met?

i am keeping my friends and family informed about my new life as a retired person.  Are they envious yet?

3. What was your lie from last week?  (If you didn't play last week, What was your favourite cartoon you watched as a kid?)

I miss work was my lie.  i absolutely love being retired.

4. What is your favourite kind of salad? (post a recipe if you got one)

My favourite is a tossed salad and D H makes it.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:  Everyone has said what they love about the Fall so please tell me what you dislike about Fall?

I dislike the runny nose and sinus headache I get from the pollens and allergies.