Monday, August 27, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me -


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions:

1.  When  was the last time you tried something new?

2.  What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?

3.  What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?


4.  What piece of advice would you give to a beginning blogger?


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My Answers:

1. I  joined in on Book Club while I was on my cruise.  I have read many books over the years but this was my first Book Club event.  I thoroughly enjoyed the discussions and wish there was a book club in my area.

2. I believe there is a “Destiny” for everyone. 

3. I listened to a Jazz radio station however we ballroom dance to foxtrot, waltz, cha cha, rhumba, tango, salsa.  We also love country music.  I would say my taste in music is well-rounded and eclectic.

4.  Have a support person who will help you connect to other bloggers.

My 5th question is:

When was the last time you went to the theatre and what did you see?