Monday, August 20, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - My apologies for getting this up late... but it's been one of those days...
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

 

 

1.  If you found a $100 bill on the floor at the mall, what would you do?

I would look around for someone with an open purse or a pants pocket that may have a whole.  I actually dropped $60 o0ut of my wallet on our trip away.  Someone is enjoying my money.

2.  What is one thing a friend could do that you would considering ending your friendship upon finding out?

I don’t appreciate being lied to and I also dislike a person who continually puts other people down.

3.  When was the last time you had to say your 'sorry?'

I say sorry even when it is not my fault.  It almost takes the place of excuse me.


4.  In your words, define 'perfect.’

Perfect is a place I will never be.  Just being good takes a lot of time and effort.  It is the unattainable.  On the cruise survey the highest score is 9 because there is always room for improvement.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question today is “How often do you see a doctor?”

 

 

 

 

 

<