Friday, July 20, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY &

 

It's time for Five Question Friday ... and it's being hosted by Kate at Kate's World since Mama M. is on vacay! 



1} What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers?

Flip Flops if they have a toe separator, sandals if they don’t


2} Are you a "my kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first?!" kind of mom?

I was a “what did you do first” Mom to my kids because they weren’t always perfect however don’t do something to my children because I will tear you apart.

3} Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband/significant other?

Yes I would and I have.

4} Biggest pet peeve?

Driver’s who don’t signal

5} What's your favourite take out meal?

Pizza