Thursday, May 3, 2012

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

As I have mentioned in my previous post D H has got a new camera. He is practicing his picture taking as well as getting me in shape for our trip this summer.  Part of the trip in Norway has a lot of climbing.  We will be doing a lot of walking up hill and down dale. Today I will show in pictures how we are getting ready.

IMG_0146

This is the hill he made me climb.  If I had to take a stress test I would have been in trouble. i made it though despite my complaining.

IMG_0130

Once I got to the top I had a great view of the new development around an old historical site. The place is called the “Brickworks” and a lot of the building material for homes were produce here in the early 1900s.  It is thriving as a park as well as a farmers market.  They also offer classes to children on the environment.

IMG_0127

 

IMG_0132 Stitch

We walked the paths and saw some amazing wild life.  D H was able to capture these pictures by using the 35x zoom on his camera.  I think he did an amazing job and I hope you agree.  Not only are we thriving but an old historical site is thriving as well.

IMG_0136

 

IMG_0139

 

IMG_0142