Sunday, March 18, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Here are today’s questions.  This blog is hosted by Acting Balanced.

1. How do you like your eggs?

Unfortunately I have an intolerance to eggs so I don’t eat them at all.


2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?

My Mother.  I call her at 6pm every day to check with her and my Dad.  Today was not one of their best days.


3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home?

Yes in the basement.  We have way to much junk.

4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list?

Not much since my DH does most of the cleaning.  With just the 2 of us we try to keep things tidy everyday.


5. What blog post have you written recently that you'd like more people to know about? (don't forget to link it up)

Since I have just started posting a blog I wish people would comment on my blogs to let me know if I am getting it right. 

http://www.actingbalanced.com/2012/03/meet-me-on-monday-mmom.html#more

this is a blog hop.